Holiday Park Manager – Full Time
Alvie & Dalraddy Estates are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic
individual to manage Dalraddy Holiday Park near Aviemore.
Responsibilities include overseeing the day to day operation of Dalraddy
Holiday Park and its staff, management of onsite facilities, health and safety
onsite, customer relations, personnel management and profitability of the
Applicants must have:
• At least 3 years previous management experience.
• Demonstrable experience in managing a team comprising of reception
staff (with a key focus on excellent customer service) and maintenance team, including contractors.
• Highly motivated individual, with a hands on approach and a can-do
• Strong business and financial acumen, with a passion for customer
• The ability to influence & negotiate.
• An honest, professional and a respectful approach.
• Excellent communication skills
• Sound IT skills
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills, taking ownership of
• Weekend work will be required. Driving licence is essential. Accommodation available to the right candidate.
Please send your covering letter and CV by email to email@example.com